Day 15 May 16

Eric had a good night and is optimistic. He writes: "Pretty good day so far; slept decently well last night, and my breathing is doing pretty well so far. Some good news: unbeknownst to me, yesterday afternoon, they dropped my oxygen intake down from 90% to 80% and I maintained high oxygen blood levels the rest of the evening until now. The nurse just took a look at my vitals this morning, and she decided to drop my oxygen intake down to 75%, which I am really happy about; and she said they may take me down to 70% later today. So, I am happy about this progress; and I want to express a significant amount of gratitude for: all of the many faith, thoughts, prayers to God, by so many family members, loved ones, and dear friends; I particularly appreciate the Fast in which many have engaged today on my behalf; and know that the faith and prayers offered by so many will be answered by our Heavenly Father. Please convey my sincerest gratitude and deep love to everyone" Again, thank you to everyone for your prayers and fasting. He's going in the right direction!

Comments

  1. We are so happy that he is making such great progress! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep forward brother macallister, you are a good warrior, in our prayers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 17 May 18 (evening)

Day 13 May 14

Day 10- Tuesday, May 11th