From Eric: "Well, today was another day of blessings and some wonderful nmiracles. Last night was a tough night because I strained one of my lung muscles coughing earlier in the day; so every breath of sleep was pretty painful. I woke up with my oxygen intake level at 8 liters, which was far too high for me to wish to be released home. I knew the intake level needed to get to at least 4 liters for them to even consider letting me get ready to go home. But I desperately wanted to try to go home today, because I knew that my body was atrophying too quickly after more than three weeks of Covid and Pneumonia. And I needed to get back home with my family. So I started my morning with some fervent prayers, recalling the faith and fasting of so many of my family, friends and loved ones on my behalf I also started working on my breathing and keeping my blood oxygen level at least 90%. Finally around 11 am, two of the doctors came in to review my vitals and my current condition. M...
Best news I have heard in days. Tell Eric: “Haris needs back on the saddle soon!”
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your kindness. I will be sure to tell Eric if your consistent and loving support.
DeleteThe best news ever! Will continue praying until he is home.
ReplyDelete