June 3, 2021
Eric has been working hard to get back to his 'normal.'
Last week I made a video of him walking on the treadmill at 1.2 mph in his slippers, but I couldn't upload it for some reason. Tech! Since then, he has increased the speed on the treadmill and the time he spends on it. They are small steps in the right direction. Previous to Covid, he would spend a couple of hours a day at Valley Forge hiking in the morning and walking in the afternoon. He spent two days a week on the Peloton and lifting weights. He was in really good shape and we believe that because of that, he was able to heal as well as he has. He no longer needs any oxygen-assist. The lingering symptoms are: swollen neck, weakened lung capacity and sinus inflamation. These affect his speech. He sounds like he has a cold and has to breathe frequently after three to four words. He is not complaining about it, but I know it bothers him. We continue to be grateful for your prayers, cards and service. Thank you!
Comments
Post a Comment